How do I install ssh2 for PHP?
The package 'ssh2' is handled via a PECL (PHP Extension Community Library). WHM provides a method to manage PECL extensions:
- Log into WHM as the root user.
- Navigate to "WHM / Software / Install Distro Packages."
- Search for "libssh2"
- Ensure the appropriate "libssh2" package is installed for your system.
- On RPM based systems, install "libssh2-devel"
- On Ubuntu, install "libssh2-1-dev"
- Navigate to "WHM / Software / PHP PECL."
- Select the version of PHP your site uses.
- Search for "ssh2"
- Install the module