This article provides the steps needed to remove an IPv6 range.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / IP Functions / IPv6 Ranges."
- Find the IPv6 Range you wish to remove.
- Click the "Delete Range" button to the right of the range to be deleted.
Please note that if the IPv6 Range's "Delete Range" button is greyed out, you will have to do the following before the IPv6 range can be deleted.
- Navigate to "Home / IP Functions / Assign IPv6 Address."
- Select the account using an address in the IPv6 range.
- Click the "Disable Account" button.