You may use the following steps to enable LiteSpeed cache for all or some of the WordPress sites on your server if you have root WHM access.
Part of the process of enabling the cache for WordPress sites requires the installation of the following plugin to the end user's WordPress:
When you perform the steps outlined in the Procedure section below, the above plugin will automatically be installed on the customer's site. The plugin will appear within the plugins list inside of their WordPress admin interface just like any other WordPress plugin.
Any user that has access to the Admin interface of a WordPress site has the ability to manually add and remove this plugin just like any other plugin. This means that they have the ability to remove this plugin after you install it, and they also have the ability to enable it and make use of the LiteSpeed cache without your intervention as well.
- Login to WHM as the root user.
- Navigate to: "Home »Plugins » LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin."
- Click on the "Manage Cache Installations" link.
- Click the blue "Scan" button to find all the sites on your server.
- Select the sites that you would like to enable the cache for.
- Click the "Enable" button.