You may use the following steps to enable LiteSpeed cache for the WordPress sites on your server.
Part of the process of enabling the cache for WordPress sites requires the installation of the following plugin to the end user's WordPress:
When you perform the steps outlined in the Procedure section below, the above plugin will automatically be installed to the customer's site for you and your customer will see it in their plugins list if they were to check.
It is possible for the owner of a WordPress site to manually install this Plugin and turn caching on and off on their own without the need for you to enable it for them with the steps below.
1. Login to WHM as the root user
2. Navigate to: Home »Plugins »LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin
3. Click on the "Manage Cache Installations" link
4. Click the blue Scan button to find all the sites on your server
5. Select the sites that you would like to enable the cache for
6. Click the "Enable" button