IP addresses can be whitelisted in CSF through WHM or the command line.
To whitelist an IP address in WHM:
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Plugins / ConfigServer Security & Firewall / Firewall Configuration."
- Click the "csf" tab.
- In the text box following "Allow IP address," Enter the IP address to be whitelisted.
- Click the "Quick Allow" button.
To whitelist an IP address from the command line:
- Access the command line as the 'root' user via SSH or "Terminal" in WHM.
- Use the csf command with the -a switch and the IP address to whitelist.
csf -a ipaddressPlease note, "ipaddress" should be replaced with the IP address to whitelist.