IP addresses can be whitelisted in CSF Firewall through the WHM plugin or the command line.
Please note that CSF Firewall isn't provided or installed by cPanel. It is best to refer to their development at ConfigServer Security and Firewall for any issues.
To whitelist an IP address in WHM:
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Plugins / ConfigServer Security & Firewall / Firewall Configuration."
- Click the "csf" tab.
- In the text box following "Allow IP address," Enter the IP address to be whitelisted.
- Click the "Quick Allow" button.
To whitelist an IP address from the command line:
- Access the command line as the 'root' user via SSH or "Terminal" in WHM.
- Use the csf command with the -a switch and the IP address to whitelist.
csf -a ipaddressPlease note "ipaddress" should be replaced with the IP address to whitelist.