Why is a feature, such as the File Manager, missing for an account when it is enabled in the feature list the account is using?
There are multiple potential causes for this. The steps below should locate the cause.
1) Browse to WHM >> Packages >> Feature Manager.
2) Select "disabled" using the "Manage feature list" drop-down and Edit.
3) Verify the feature, such as File Manager, is not checked. If it is, uncheck it and Save.
4) If it's not disabled on the "disabled" feature list, Edit the feature list assigned to the account's package and verify File Manager is enabled. If it is not, check it and Save
5) If the feature is still not present, verify that the feature is supported by the server profile (WHM >> Server Configuration >> Server Profile). Some features may not be supported under the current server profile. Only the Standard profile will support all features.
More information about Server Profiles can be found in our documentation below.