The BACKUPMOUNT option is used when you have a disk or partition that needs to be mounted and dismounted every time backups are run. If you do not have a separate disk or partition that needs to be mounted, but have this option enabled, you may see the following error in the backup log.
*********** ERROR ***********
You have enabled BACKUPMOUNT in the /var/cpanel/backups/config file,
but there is no mount point that matches /backup in the /etc/fstab file.
The BACKUPMOUNT option needs to be disabled to correct this error.
- Login to WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Backup / Backup Configuration."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Uncheck the "Mount Backup Drive as Needed" option.
- Click the "Save Configuration" button.