There are times when you may want to copy the service configurations from one server to another. This article provides the steps to transfer cPanel and other service configurations between servers with the Transfer Tool in WHM.
- Login to the Destination cPanel server via WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Transfers / Transfer Tool."
- Enter the IP address of the source server in the "Remote Server Address" textbox.
- Enter the SSH port of the source server in the "Remote SSH Port" textbox.
- Enter the login credentials for the source server in the "Authentication" section.
- Click the "Scan Remote Server" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Service Configurations" tab.
- Select each configuration that you would like to transfer from the source server to the destination server.
- Click the "Copy" button.