This article discusses modifying the PHP-FPM pool settings for a specific user domain. If you instead wish to change the system's default settings, please see the following article.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Software / MultiPHP Manager".
- Navigate to the tab "User Domain Settings".
- Click the "PHP-FPM Settings" button next to the domain you wish to modify.
Please note the button is only available if the domain has PHP-FPM enabled.
- Adjust the settings that you wish to update.
- Then verify the changes by clicking the button "Validate Settings".
- Finally, click the button "Update" to apply the changes.