You may follow the steps listed below to install and enable the Let's Encrypt provider for AutoSSL. This will cause AutoSSL to order SSL Certificates from Let's Encrypt.
1. Log in to the server via SSH as the root user or navigate to WHM >> Terminal.
2. Run the following script:
3. In WHM, navigate to Manage AutoSSL.
4. Under AutoSSL Providers, select Let's Encrypt™.
5. Under Terms of Service, you will need to agree to the terms of service by checking the box next to I agree to these terms of service.
6. Click Save.
AutoSSL will now install Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates for AutoSSL-enabled domains.