The "Transfer Tool" in WHM allows you to transfer all cPanel accounts from one server to another. This article provides the steps to initiate account transfers with the "Transfer Tool."
- Log into WHM on the destination server as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Transfers / Transfer Tool."
- Enter the IP address of the source server in the "Remote Server Address" textbox.
- Enter the SSH port of the source server in the "Remote SSH Port" textbox.
- Enter the login credentials for the source server in the "Authentication" section.
- Click the "Scan Remote Server" button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "I Understand. Proceed To The Account List" button to acknowledge the notification.
- Select the checkbox below the "Search" field to select all accounts.
- Click the "Copy" button to initiate the transfers.
Please note that the "Live Transfer" option is enabled by default. If you do not intend to use the "Live Transfer" option, you will have to disable that option before clicking the "Copy" button.