How can I install NodeJS and utilize it for my web application?
On June 20th, 2019, we had introduced the Application Manager interface, which allowed users to deploy applications that included NodeJS with the Phusion Passenger application server.
How to install NodeJS via the command line
- Access the command line as root and run the following command:
yum install ea-nodejs16
- Verify that it has been installed correctly with the following command:
How to install NodeJS via the WHM interface
- Navigate to WHM » Software » EasyApache 4 and click customize:
- Select to install ea-apache24-mod_env, ea-ruby27-mod_passenger and finally ea-nodejs16:
- Click Next, proceed with the provision, and once the provision is completed, please proceed to read the rest of the article:
Step-by-step instructions and guidance on installing a NodeJS web application can be found in our documentation below:
cPanel Docs | How to Install a Node.js Application