To change what functions are disabled globally for PHP-FPM domains, you will need to modify the disable_functions value for PHP-FPM in MultiPHP Manager.
1. Log in to WHM
2. Go to WHM >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP Manager
3. Click on the System PHP-FPM Configuration tab
Add a Disabled Function
1. Write the name of the function in the text box under "Disabled functions (disable_functions)"
2. Click Add to the left.
Remove a Disabled Function
1. Click the arrow next to "Edit Function List" under "Disabled functions (disable_functions)".
2. Click the red "x" next to the disabled function you wish to remove from the disabled functions list.
Once complete, please be sure to click the blue "Save Configuration" button at the bottom.
Find more information on other configuration values for PHP-FPM, here.