By default, cPanel sets the maximum file upload size to 2MB. This can be increased to a value that you find more useful for your websites.
- 1. Log in to your cPanel
- 2. Navigate to "MultiPHP INI Editor"
- 3. Select the domain that you want to modify
- 4. Increase the following variables:
- A. upload_max_filesize
- B. post_max_size (This should be larger than or equal to upload_max_filesize)
- C. memory_limit (This should be larger than or equal to post_max_size)
- D. max_execution_time (Optional, but can prevent timeout errors for large files)
- 5. Click "Apply"
Please note, the maximum size for these variables is 2GB. If you need to upload larger files, it is recommended to do this via FTP, or by other means.