You can greatly reduce the amount of time it takes for cPanel analysts to resolve your issue by providing good steps to replicate your issue.
Reproduce the problem as you write out the steps. As you move through each step, populate a numbered list with each action you take to replicate the problem. As you populate the list of reproduction steps, include information about what to look for to spot the problem.
Here is an example of the steps needed to replicate an issue with a broken image in Roundcube:
- Login to WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Account Information / List Accounts."
- Search for the "testuser" username.
- Click on the "cP" icon to go to the cPanel account for the testuser cPanel user.
- Click on the "Email Accounts" icon.
- Click on "Check Email" for email@example.com.
- After Roundcube has loaded, refresh the browser once
- Look for the broken image in the upper right-hand corner.
Please also include any other relevant information, such as changes or updates that were done recently to result in the error/behavior, such as:
- I recently installed a PHP module and now my site will not load.
- I had to manually recreate userdata. Now the error appears in the cPanel account interface.
If you need to share login or other sensitive information, please do not put it directly in the ticket. Instead, review our guide about how to share sensitive information: