How do I uninstall Imunify360 from my server?
This document describes the steps to uninstall Imunify360 from cPanel & WHM.
Please note, if Hardened PHP was installed through Imunify360, Hardened PHP must be uninstalled before uninstalling Imunify360, as uninstalling Imunify360 doesn't uninstall Hardened PHP.
To uninstall Imunify360:
- Log into the server as the 'root' user.
- Download i360deply.sh if it is not present in /root.
- Run the following command
bash i360deploy.sh --uninstall
On CloudLinux servers, if CageFS is installed, the following commands must be run after uninstalling Imunify360 to remove files from the user's local directories and remount CageFS. These files are not deleted automatically and can generate errors in the Apache log.
- Verify that CageFS is installed.
rpm -q cagefs
- If CageFS is installed, update CageFS.
- Remount CageFS.