You may see websites under an account still showing suspended after the account is unsuspended.
This can be caused by the following.
- Apache failing to gracefully restart during the unsuspension process.
- The unsuspension process being interrupted.
- Cached redirect or direct loading of the suspendedpage.cgi URL
1) Force suspend the account, so that it can be unsuspended again.
/scripts/suspendacct $user --force
2) Unsuspend the account.
3) Stop Apache.
4) Start Apache.
5) Check website's base URL using private browsing mode.