This article will walk you through the steps to update your home and siteurl in WordPress.
1. Open phpMyAdmin and click on the database associated with your WordPress installation.
2. Look for a table named '$table-prefix_options' where '$table-prefix' represents your WordPress table prefix. This is most commonly called 'wp_options'.
3. Locate the row labeled 'siteurl' as the 'option_name' and click on 'Edit'.
4. In the 'option_value' box, there should be a URL present. Change this to whatever you would like the new siteurl to be. It is important to note that 'http://' or 'https://' must be present in these URLs. 'http://' will be used for sites without an SSL and 'https://' will be used for sites with an SSL, example:
Non-SSL - http://cpanel.net
SSL - https://cpanel.net
5. Click 'go' at the bottom to submit the change.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the row labeled 'home' as the option_name.
For inside of the Wordpress installation.
When you access your wp-admin interface for the installation, in the Settings -> General screen, there are two fields named “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)”. You can modify the URL for your domain here.
For additional details, review the Official Wordpress Documentation at Changing The Site URL