You may use the following procedure to generate a full backup of all of the data in your cPanel account.
- Login to cPanel
- Click on the Backup icon which is under the Files section
- Click the blue-button that says "Download a full account backup"
- Select "Home Directory" as the destination
- Enter your email address so that you can get a notification when the backup is complete
- Click the blue-button that says "Generate Backup"
- Wait for the notification
Your backup will be stored in the home directory of your user. This is typically a path that looks like this:
In order to download your backup use your cPanel account username and password along with SFTP.
You can learn how to use SFTP here: