You may follow the steps below to install an Apache module using WHM.
To install an Apache module in WHM, you may follow these steps:
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to EasyApache 4.
3. Click Customize under Currently Installed Packages.
4. Click Apache Modules.
5. Use the search bar to search for the extension you need to install. Example: http2
6. Mark the module for installation by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the extension.
7. Click Review and review the output to ensure the Apache module you marked for installation will be installed.
8. Click Provision, which will install the selected Apache modules.
See the following link for our documentation on using the WHM interface for Easyapache 4.