Subaccounts use the same login and password information for email, FTP, and Web Disk services. The system synchronizes the password of each of the Subaccount’s allowed services.
You can create subaccounts in User Manager within cPanel.
To add a Subaccount, perform the following steps:
1. Click Add User.
2. Enter the user’s name in the Full Name text box.
3. Enter the username in the Username text box.
4. If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the Domain menu.
5. Enter a contact email address for the user.
6. Select the method to use to set the Subaccount password:
- To send an email to the user to set their own password, select The user will set the account password.
- To set the password yourself, select Set the user’s password. Then, enter and confirm the new password in the appropriate text boxes.
7. Select the Subaccount’s services.
8. Click Create, or click Create and Add Another User to add another account.
You can read more about User Manager here: