Sometimes it can be difficult to determine what server a website is being loaded from. You can verify which IP the website is coming from with the procedure outlined below.
- Navigate to the website in Google Chrome
- Right click anywhere on the page
- Click "Inspect", or "Inspect Element"
- Click on the Network tab
- Right click on the table that shows the requests for the site
- Under "Header Options" make sure you see a check next to "Remote Address"
- Refresh the page and check the Remote Address column for the new requests to verify what IP address they are being served from