How to manage WP Toolkit email notifications?
- Updates, vulnerabilities, plugins, installation, etc...
The email contact notification settings can be updated via ( WHM / Plugins / WP Toolkit / Settings / Manage Email Notifications ).
WP Toolkit separates email notifications into four categories:
- WordPress updates - available or installed
- WordPress installation - quarantined an installation
- WordPress plugin - blocked or deactivated the plugin
- WordPress security - Vulnerabilities were found
For each category, WP Toolkit can notify the following contacts:
- Administrator ( WHM server administrator contact - To review or configure the contact address, see page WHM Server Contact Information )
- Reseller ( WHM Reseller owner of the account contact - To check or configure the contact address, see page cPanel Preferences - Contact Information )
- Client ( WordPress site administrator contact - To check or configure the contact address, see page "WHM or cPanel WP Toolkit plugin / Setup / Administrator's email" )
It is important to note that only one email notification will be sent per event to avoid any appearance of spam.
You can toggle the checkbox off/on to control the delivery of email notifications in the WP Toolkit plugin.