Some sites load slowly or do not load, and errors similar to the following can be seen in Apache's error_log and stderr.log logs, respectively.
2022-02-08 16:27:52.002950 [INFO]  [T0] [203.0.113.2:38788#APVH_domain.tld] connection to [uds://tmp/lshttpd/APVH_eema_Suea-php74.sock] on request #0, confirmed, 0, associated process: 0, running: 0, error: Resource temporarily unavailable!
[UID:2355] Reached max children process limit: 10, extra: 30, current: 40, busy: 40, please increase LSAPI_CHILDREN.
This issue occurs when a domain hits LiteSpeed's max children process limit. LiteSpeed's "PHP suEXEC Max Conn" setting must be increased to address this issue.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Plugins / LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin."
- Click "LiteSpeed Configuration."
- Open the "WebAdmin Console."
- Click the "Configuration" icon.
- Click the "Server" tab.
- Click the "General" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Using Apache Configuration File" section.
- Click "Edit" to the right of "Using Apache Configuration File."
- Modify the "PHP suEXEC Max Conn" value as needed.
- Click "Save."
- Click "Graceful Restart" at the top of the page.