By default SpamAssassin will add **SPAM** to the subject line of messages that it detects as spam.
You may use the following steps to disable this feature or change it to something else.
1. Login to WHM as the root user
2. Navigate to: Home »Service Configuration »Exim Configuration Manager
3. Put the word: subject into the find box in the upper right corner
4. To disable the feature select Off for the following option:
Apache SpamAssassin™: Global Subject Rewrite
5. If instead, you would like to change **SPAM** to something else edit the option labeled:
Apache SpamAssassin™: X-Spam-Subject/Subject header prefix for spam emails
6. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page