This article aims to provide guidance on installing cPAddons.
To install a cPAddon, perform the following steps:
1. Log into WHM and go to cPanel » Install cPAddons Site Software
2. Select the Installed checkbox next to the cPAddon that you wish to install.
2. To force all of your installed cPAddons to update, select the Force Refresh of All cPAddon Sources checkbox.
4. Click Update cPAddon Config. A new interface will appear.
5. Click Back when the installation completes to return to the Install cPAddons Site Software interface.
To uninstall a cPAddon, simply uncheck the addon no longer needed and update the configuration once again by pressing the "Update cPAddon Config" button.
More information on installing cPAddons can be found in our documentation here: