This article aims to provide guidance on installing cPAddons.
NOTE: cPanel servers that updated past cPanel version 104 without using cPAddons, as well as new installations of cPanel v104+, will not have the ability to install cPAddons as this feature has been deprecated.
To install a cPAddon, perform the following steps:
1. Log into WHM and go to "cPanel » Install cPAddons Site Software".
2. Select the "Installed" checkbox next to the cPAddon that you wish to install.
3. To force all of your installed cPAddons to update, select the Force Refresh of All cPAddon Sources checkbox.
4. Click "Update cPAddon Config". A new interface will appear.
5. Click Back when the installation completes to return to the "Install cPAddons Site Software interface".
To uninstall a cPAddon, simply uncheck the addon that is no longer needed and update the configuration once again by pressing the "Update cPAddon Config" button.
More information on installing cPAddons can be found in our documentation here: