This article will walk you through creating a mail filter to filter email from containing specific subjects.
1. First log in to the cPanel interface for the account that is associated with the domain(s) you would like to create this filter for.
2. Click on the icon labeled "Global Email Filters" (account-wide filter) or "Email Filters" (user-specific filter).
-If creating a global email filter, click on the blue "Create Filter" button.
-If creating a user-specific filter, you will then need to find the desired user and click the "Manager Filters" link.
3. Under the box labeled "Filter Name", select a name for your filter to help you differentiate it from other filters in the future.
4. For the "rules" section, choose "Subject" in the first drop-down box. Select "contains" in the second drop-down box.
5. Under the "Action" section, select your desired action. Discard email will delete the email, redirect to a folder allows you to specify the folder to deliver it to.
6 - Click the blue 'create' button.
There are many other actions and parameters that can be chosen when creating a mail filter, for more detailed information, we recommend reviewing our mail filter documentation here.