The steps below cover how to enable Spam Box from cPanel.
- Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Server Configuration / Tweak Settings."
- Click the "Mail" tab.
- Verify that the "Enable Apache SpamAssassin™ Spam Box delivery for messages marked as spam (user configurable)" setting is enabled.
- Log in to the cPanel account for which to enable the SpamBox.
- Open the "Spam Filters" application in the "Email" section.
- Enable the "Process New Emails and Mark them as Spam:" setting.