By default, cPanel sets the maximum file upload size to 2MB. Follow this guide to increase the upload limit.
- Log into WHM
- Navigate to "MultiPHP INI Editor"
- Select the version of PHP that your site uses
- Increase the following variables
- post_max_size (This should be larger than or equal to upload_max_filesize)
- memory_limit (This should be larger than or equal to post_max_size)
- max_execution_time (Optional, but can prevent timeout errors for large files)
- Click "Apply"
- Repeat for all versions of PHP that you require larger file upload sizes for.
Please note, the maximum size for these variables is 2GB.