You may follow the steps below to install a PHP extension using WHM.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home » Software » EasyApache 4"
- Click the "Customize" button under "Currently Installed Packages."
- Click "PHP Extensions."
- Use the search bar to search for the extension you need to install. Example: zip
- Mark the extension for installation by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the extension.
This needs to be done for each version of PHP for which you need the PHP Extension.
- Click "Review" and review the output to ensure the PHP extension you marked for installation will be installed.
- Click the "Provision" button to install the selected PHP extensions.