You may follow the steps below to install a PHP extension using WHM.
To install a PHP extension in WHM, you may follow these steps:
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to EasyApache 4.
3. Click Customize under Currently Installed Packages.
4. Click PHP Extensions.
5. Use the search bar to search for the extension you need to install. Example: zip
6. Mark the extension for installation by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the extension. (Do this for the version of PHP you need the PHP Extension for)
7. Click Review and review the output to ensure the PHP extension you marked for installation will be installed.
8. Click Provision, which will install the selected PHP extensions.
You may find our documentation on How to locate and install a PHP version or extension here for more information.