The whitelist feature for SpamAssassin only allows email addresses to be whitelisted. However, wildcards can be used in an email address, which allows all email addresses at a domain to be whitelisted with a single entry.
- Login to the cPanel account for which the domain will be whitelisted.
- Open the "Spam Filters" application in the "Email" section.
- Click the "Show Additional Configurations" button in the "Additional Configurations (For Advanced Users)" section.
- Click the "Edit Spam Whitelist Settings" button in the "Whitelist (Emails Always Allowed)" section.
- Click the '+ Add A New "whitelist_from" Item' button.
- Enter the wildcard email address for the domain in the empty line.
- Click the "Update Whitelist (whitelist_from)" button.