cPanel provides a feature that can automatically block or hold outgoing mail for users that are detected as potential spammers. Use the following steps to enable or disable this feature.
- Login to WHM as the root user
- Navigate to: Home » Server Configuration » Tweak settings
- Click on the Mail tab
- Locate the setting labeled "Select the action for the system to take on an email account when it detects a potential spammer."
- Select your desired action
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save
Please note, this setting does not function if you disable the Eximstats driver in WHM’s Service Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Service Configuration >> Service Manager).