How to terminate, remove, or delete an account from your server.
You can remove an account from the server in one of two ways.
You can use the WHM interface.
1. Log into WHM as 'root'.
2. Navigate to the following location: WHM: Home -> Account Functions -> Terminate Accounts
3. Select the account you wish to remove.
4. Click 'Remove' button.
5. Verify this is the account to remove and click 'Yes, remove this account' button
6. The account is now removed.
Or you can use remove the account using the command line:
1. Login to the server via SSH as 'root'.
2. Run the following command, replacing ACCOUNT with the Account name.
3. Read the output line, and if you agree, type 'y'.
# /scripts/removeacct cptest3
Are you sure you want to remove the account "cptest3", and DNS zone files for the user? [y/N]? y
cptest3 account removed
4. Read the output line, and if you don't want to remove it, type 'N'.
# /scripts/removeacct cptest4
Are you sure you want to remove the account "cptest4", and DNS zone files for the user? [y/N]? N