If you are receiving the "too many messages in one connection" error message from Exim when sending a large number of messages through your server use the following procedure to update the configuration.
- Login to WHM as the root user
- Navigate to: Home »Service Configuration »Exim Configuration Manager
- Click on the Advanced Editor tab
- Find the "smtp_accept_max" configuration and set it to a value higher than the number of messages that you need to send at once
- Find the blue button labeled "Add Additional Configuration Settings" and click it
- Add "smtp_accept_max_per_connection" and then set the value to a number higher than the number of messages that you need to send at once
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue Save button