The procedure below will show you how to create a feature list in "Feature Manager." Feature lists allow you to control which features appear in the cPanel interface, such as the "Domains" or "MultiPHP Manager" interfaces.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home / Packages / Feature Manager."
- Under "Add a new feature list," input a name for the feature list.
- Click the "Add Feature List" button.
- Select the desired features.
Please note that features disabled via the "disabled" feature list can not be enabled.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.