If Calendar and Contacts Server is used on the server cPanel, users can use the Calendar Delegation interface.
- Navigate to the Calendar Delegation interface within cPanel
- Select the username whose Calendars you would like to delegate
- Select username to have the Calendars delegated to
- Enable write access if this is required
- Click create to complete the process
if using an external calendar app, follow the instructions for that software to add a calendar and use one of the following URLs:
- Autodiscovery — example.com
- Non-Autodiscovery cPanel account user — https://domain.tld:2080/rpc/principals/example
- Non-Autodiscovery webmail user — https://domain.tld:firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacing example.com with your domain, use the Autodiscovery address if your client does not support Autodiscovery.
If you're using Roundcube, you can follow the instructions in our documentation to add the calendar: