If the "Send login link to alternate email address" option is missing from the "Create an Email Account" interface in cPanel, the "Account Invites for Subaccounts" option has been turned off in WHM.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home » Server Configuration » Tweak Settings."
- Locate the "Account Invites for Subaccounts" setting.
- Change the setting from "Off" to "On."
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
The "Send login link to alternate email address" option will now be available when creating a new email account.