You may follow the steps below to uninstall an Apache module using WHM.
To install an Apache module in WHM, you may follow these steps:
1. Log into WHM.
2. Navigate to EasyApache 4.
3. Click Customize under Currently Installed Packages.
4. Click Apache Modules.
5. Use the search bar to search for the extension you need to uninstall. Example: lsapi
6. Mark the module for removal by clicking the switch icon to the far right of the extension.
7. Click Review and review the output to ensure the Apache module you marked for removal will be uninstalled.
8. Click Provision, which will remove the selected Apache modules.
See the following link for our documentation on using the WHM interface for Easyapache 4.