You may find when you are reviewing the Apache logs and see errors similar to the following instructing you to change the LogLevel and then restart Apache:
[client IP.AD.DR.ES] [host website_url.tld] In order to get more info about fail reason try to change LogLevel to Info in httpd.conf and restart Apache
1. Log into WHM
2. Navigate to Service configuration >> Apache Configuration >> Global Configuration
3. locate 'LogLevel' and change from its current value to the intended value.
4. Scroll to the bottom and hit the blue 'Save.'
5. Click the blue 'Rebuild Configuration and Restart Apache'
6. Replicate the error again and check the more verbose logs.