Use the "Downgrade" option in the cPanel store account to downgrade a license. The license will be scheduled to downgrade when billing is run on the 1st of the month. The credit card saved in the account will be billed for the new license during billing.
- Log in at https://store.cpanel.net/login.
- Click on "Manage Licenses" in the top menu.
- Click the arrow to the right of the license and select "Downgrade".
- In the Downgrade License box, click the arrow and select the preferred license.
- Click "Save Changes".
- A message will be received.
"We added the item to the cart."
- Click "cart" in the above message to go to the cart.
- Click "Review and Checkout".
- Agree to License Terms and Conditions.
- Click "Purchase Now".
Note: The information in this article is not applicable to cPanel Partners. cPanel Partners should contact Customer Service directly to inquire about license downgrades.
This process can only be used for downgrades, not upgrades. How to Upgrade a cPanel & WHM License