You may see the following when viewing an email in an account's Sent folder:
[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "attachment/filetype", name: "attachment_name"]
The option "Save attachments in the sent-mail message?" is set to "Do not save attachments" in Horde user preferences by default.
To save attachments when email is saved to the Sent folder in Horde, set the option "Save attachments in the sent-mail message" to "Save attachments" by following these steps:
1. Log into webmail and select Horde.
2. Hover over the settings icon in the top menu to open a drop-down menu.
3. In the drop-down menu, hover over Preferences and select Mail.
5. Under the Compose column, select Sent Mail.
6. Set the option "Save attachments in the sent-mail message" to "Save attachments."
7. Click Save.