This article will go over creating an Addon Domain under your cPanel account.
- Log into cPanel on the account to add the domain on.
- Click "Domains" under the "Domains" section.
- Click the "Create A New Domain" button.
- Enter the domain name to add in the "Domain" text box.
- Deselect the "Share document root (/home/username/public_html) with “domain.tld”." option.
- Enter the directory where you want the files for this domain to exist.
- Click the "Submit" button.
More details on this can be found in our documentation here: