You can modify the entries in an SPF record from inside the cPanel interface. The changeable entries include the following:
- Additional Hosts
- Additional MX Servers
- Additional IP Address Blocks (IPv4)
- Additional IP Address Blocks (IPv6)
- Include List (INCLUDE)
- Exclude All Other Hosts ("-all" Entry)
- Log in to the cPanel interface for your domain.
- Navigate to the following location: cPanel: Home -> Email -> Email Deliverability.
- Locate the domain to modify, and select "Manage".
- Locate the SPF record on the page, and select the 'CUSTOMIZE' pencil icon for the record:
- This takes you to the 'Customize an SPF record' page:
- Below, you will see the options to add or remove the values in the SPF record:
- Preview the modified SPF record:
- To finish, select the "INSTALL A CUSTOMIZE SPF RECORD" button:
This interface also makes the SPF record change permanent.
To learn how to customize the SPF record via the command line, follow this link: