The purpose of this article is to outline the process to block emails specific TLDs from
1. Log in to the cPanel account.
2. Navigate to Email » Global Email Filters
3. Click Create New Filter.
4. Enter a name for your filter such as ".TLD Block".
5. For the rule, specify "From" and "ends with"
6. Enter ".tld" in the text box under Rules.
- NOTE: Be sure to replace "tld" with the TLD that you wish to block.
7. Choose the action you wish to take such as "Discard Message" or "Fail with Message"
- NOTE: If you choose "Fail with Message" as the action, you will be prompted to enter the message you would like to fail these deliveries with.
8. Click Create.
More information on Global Email filters can be found here: