When configuring Z-push, the mobile device returns an error indicating to check with the administrator about the settings. The cPanel cpdavd log also returns the below similar error.
[root@server ~]cPs# grep caldavcarddav /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cpdavd_error_log
[2021-08-04 13:13:33 -0500] For auth user “email@example.com”, owner “usernane”
does not have the caldavcarddav feature.
Using Z-Push ActiveSync requires an account to have the "Calendars and Contacts" and "Exchange ActiveSync" features enabled. If either feature is disabled for the account, it will prevent the email users from utilizing Z-push ActiveSync.
- Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
- Navigate to "Home » Packages » Feature Manager."
- Under "Manage feature list," select the feature list to edit.
- Click the "Edit" button.
- Ensure "Calendars and Contacts" and "Exchange ActiveSync" are selected.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.