Customers wishing to run CloudLinx need a CloudLinux license. A CloudLinux license can be purchased through WHM.
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user on the server for which you wish to buy a CloudLinux license.
- Navigate to the "Home" interface.
- Click "Upgrade to CloudLinux" at the top of the "Home" interface.
Please note that if the CloudLinux banner does not appear, one of the following conditions exists on your server:
- Your server does not support CloudLinux (for example, servers that run Amazon Linux).
- Your hosting provider has disabled CloudLinux purchases.
- Your server could not connect to the cPanel Store.
- Log into the cPanel Store.
- Verify that the interface displays the correct cPanel Store username and server name.
To log in as a different cPanel Store account, click Sign In as a Different User. Then, perform the necessary steps to log in to the desired cPanel Store account.
- Click "Allow Access."
- Verify your license order.
- Accept the legal agreements.
- Enter or select the desired payment information.
- Click "Pay Now."
After the cPanel Store processes your order, a confirmation message will appear. You will also receive an invoice email from the cPanel Store.
If the cPanel Store experiences problems with your order, an error message will appear. You may receive emails from cPanel Customer Service to help you resolve the issue.
After completing your purchase, your browser will return to WHM and start the CloudLinux installation. After the installation is complete, you will receive a "Success" message.