CloudLinux requires an active license to allow the server to install package updates. This article provides the steps to order a CloudLinux license from the cPanel store.
- Log into your cPanel Store account.
- Navigate to the "Cart" interface.
- Click the "Add a Product" drop-down menu.
- Select "Partner Add Ons."
- Select "CloudLinux for cPanel" from the "Select a Product" menu.
- Enter your cPanel & WHM server's licensed IP address in the "Enter an IP Address (Required)" textbox.
- Click the "Review and Checkout" button.
- Select your payment options.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the EULA.
- Click the "Purchase Now" button.