Email filters in cPanel may be applied to either the entire cPanel account or an individual email account. Filters applied to the entire cPanel account are managed with "Global Email Filters" in cPanel. Filters applied to an individual email account are managed with "Email Filters" in cPanel or Webmail. This article provides instructions to edit an individual email account's filters in cPanel.
- Log into cPanel on the account for the email address.
- Click "Email Filters" in the "Email" section of cPanel.
- Click "Manage Filters" to the right of the email account with the filter to be edited.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the filter's name.
- Make any needed changes to the rule.
- Click the "Save" button.