You can use the "Upgrade" tool in your store account to upgrade a license. The new license will be immediately active, but your server will need to be refreshed to grant any privileges provided by the upgraded license.
- 1. Log in to your store account at https://store.cpanel.net/login.
- 2. Click on "Manage Licenses".
- 3. Click the arrow to the right of the license and select "Upgrade".
- 4. In the Upgrade License box, click the arrow and select the preferred license.
- 5. Click "Save Changes".
- 6. You will receive the message:
"We added the upgrade item(s) to the cart."
- 7. Click "cart" in the above message to go to your cart.
- 8. Click "Review and Checkout".
- 9. Select or enter a credit card and agree to License Terms and Conditions.
- 10. Click "Purchase Now".
The new license will activate immediately. You will need to update the license file on the server by running the following command via SSH as the root user:
Note: The information in this article is not applicable to cPanel Partners. cPanel Partners should contact Customer Service directly to inquire about license conversions.
This process can only be used for upgrades, not downgrades. How to downgrade/convert a cPanel & WHM License