In cPanel & WHM version 90, we removed WHM’s Edit DNS Zone interface and replaced it with WHM’s DNS Zone Manager interface. If you need to modify a record inside one of the DNS zone files, here is a method to accomplish that.
- Log in to WHM as 'root'.
- Navigate to the following location in WHM: Home -> DNS Functions -> DNS Zone Manager.
- Locate your domain, and select the 'Manage' button:
- Find the 'record' you wish to modify.
Example: cptest-2.com (A) record
- Choose the 'Edit' button on the record you locate.
- Modify the record in the manner you wish.
- Select the 'SAVE RECORD' button: